Lazy Pubber (WIP) Lazy Pubber (WIP)

Story Time Billy!

This sounds great! This actually makes me think of the animation called "Tarboy." You can find it here on Newgrounds in the Flash Portal. This song reminds me of the grandfather telling Billy about the story, it sounds very close. The sounds are clean and catchy, and it all fits very well.
Great job! Sadly, it seems like a bomber has paid a visit to this submission. I'll be sure to tell me friends about some of your work to help you out.
Keep it up!
-Sword99/TonicThunder
--Crimson Blades Entertainment

Icedragon200 responds:

:3 Tarboy was(is) my favourite flash video.
I loved the story and the music, thats what influenced this.

Thanks for the review!
=w=d I'll keep working!

ICR03_Stomp ICR03_Stomp

Sounds pretty sick!

I'm usually not a fan of music like this, but I have to say, It sounds pretty good! I love the kick and Synth used in this. This makes me think of some sort of "encountered an enemy" type song in games. Keep it up!

Icedragon200 responds:

xD Really?
My friends where saying all sort of things about it.

I guess this has multi-purpose written into to it. xD
Thanks for the review!

I'll keep working!

Let it be smooth Let it be smooth

Wow!

This sounds very good! Nice clean sounds and ambience to this one. I can't think of anything you might have to improve on. Somewhat makes me think of music from The Sims 2. Keep it up! :)
-Sword99/TonicThunder

ajbennhit responds:

holy cow, thanks ^_^ this is the best one ive made so far so that means a lot to me :)

Kayjack Kayjack

Sounds cool :)

I Like how clean it sounds. It makes me think of Sonic The Hedgehog for some reason. In certain areas of the song it seems just a little repetitive, but thats not too much of a problem for a Video Game type song.
I don't have anything else to say about it, keep it up!
-Sword99 / TonicThunder

DiroNomer responds:

Thanks man. I love Sonic the hedgehog. Yeah man I usually try to keep songs from being too repetitive as it can get annoying.

Thanks for the review.

=Stars'nStripes= =Stars'nStripes=

Sounds great!

This sounds pretty good! It would make a GREAT fireworks background song! :)

Daydream-Anatomy responds:

Thanks.

Syst3m Sh0ck [RNG] Syst3m Sh0ck [RNG]

HAWT

This sounds really good. I Think I listened to it over a thousand times now. Keep it up! :D

Adrenaline Kick Adrenaline Kick

Awesome!

This has a GREAT beat to it! Keep up this work man! Nice guitar skills by the way! I'm definatley downloading this and favoriting this! It just gets to my ears! :D

Pocketpod responds:

Thanks my friend^^

SB Freak out SB Freak out

Sounds great!

This sounds pretty good. It does get a little repetitive, so I give it a 9. Other than that, keep it up :D

Arped Arped

Nice :D

Now this song gets to my ears right away, Love it! All of the intruments and sounds used put together greatly. It reminds me of some sort of ninja tribute, or battle. XD

RupertCalding responds:

A battle, huh? xD Interesting

Halo Games Halo Games

Nice

This sounds pretty good. It's not overly repetitive, and has a strong videogame type techno to it. Good job :D